Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Paranormal Introduction

     Thank you for joining me in my journey into the unknown.  For centuries, ghosts have captivated the imaginations of millions world wide.  With ghost stories dating back to Ancient Greece, it's hard not to put some stock in the tales, and yet for every believer there is in the world, there is a skeptic.  Why is that?  How can so many ignore what is so clearly in front of them?
     Perhaps people let their fear cloud their minds because life is simpler when the world consists only of things that can be seen.  I don't feel that way.  I think it's exciting to know that there's more to this world beside what the naked eye can see.
     With this blog, I hope to share my experiences and theories on the paranormal, in hopes of enlightening others and showing that spirits are not necessarily things to be feared, but are simply people who have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment